Basic Products We Use Daily
January 10 2020·
January 10 2020·
Hey Everyone Welcome. Today we are going to go over Products that we use on a day to day basis. This is a general overview and can come in quite handy. All Glitters that you see here are Glitters that we sell here on the website. Glitter Insanity takes pride in providing you with the best quality products that are out there.
- Let's talk Epoxy. This is what wikipedia says about it https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epoxy. And I think its awesome! Here at Glitter Insanity we use Epoxy to create different products for our customers to enjoy. Our Acrylic blanks that we offer on our website are made out of Epoxy. Our tumblers are sealed in Epoxy. Our Custom made Acrylic Keychains with our glitters are made with Epoxy. Its endless what products can be made with Epoxy
- Right now our company is using Art & Glow Epoxy Resin to make our keychains because this brand dries crystal clear and it give us ample time to work with before it starts to cure. It is also Self Leveling and Resists Yellowing in the sun. A lot of Epoxy brands have a strong smell so we always suggest using it in a well ventilated area. Art & Glow has a low odor if any and we find that we can use it without having to use a face mask but if they brand that you choose to use has an odor we suggest using a face mask to help from inhaling the smell.
- Face Masks are always suggested when working with chemicals for added security and protection. "If the smell is too strong for you place a drop of essential oil inside of the mask and it will provide you with a safe but yet pleasant smell making it easier for people who aren't using to wearing face masks."
- Gloves are also another suggested item to use when making these Keychains. A lot of people choose not to use gloves but gloves are safe and if you have a latex sensitivity "I do I am allergic to Latex" then we suggest using Nitrile gloves. The are fairly cheap and can be found on Amazon, Walmart, Drug Stores, Hardware Stores, just about anywhere now a days. They are fairly cheap and let me tell you it helps keep your hands from looking like your have been working with paint, inks, or other colorful things when going out into public. LoL we always forget our gloves and wish we didn't.
- Silicone molds or Metal Molds. Its all up to you and its more of a preference thing. We here at Glitter Insanity choose to work with Silicone Molds. Silicone molds are soft and smooshy and well just easier to work with and release the products with ease. Metal pans usually have to be sprayed with a release spray before use but they come in handy when there is that one shape that you just have to have for your project and well it only comes in the metal pan. Just please don't forget to spray the pan with the release before use or you will have a hard time getting certain products out of the mold.
- And Last for today but not least GLITTER! Glitter is used in so many projects. They are used with Glue, on Cards, in Epoxy, in Soaps, Makeup, on Cups, well let's be completely honest its everywhere. We here at Glitter Insanity take pride in the products that we offer our customers and try to provide you with an assortment of products that you can use in all of your creative projects. Make sure to follow our blog to see when we add new products and projects to our site today. Here is what Wikipedia has to say about the properties of glitter. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glitter.